Marketing Lists not loading

Mar 25, 2010 at 4:01 PM

Hello,

I'm trying to use the ad-in. It seems to be user-friendly and grants the end-user an easy to way to import marketing list members.
However, after providing the CRM connection information and pressing the button to load all marketing lists, nothing is actually loaded even though the dedicated organization contains lists already created. I tried typing the name of the marketing list in the drop-down and choosing the members type and then submitting for import; but the I got an error "Marketing List is Mandatory".

Kindly advice.
Thanks in advance,
Dania

Apr 1, 2010 at 7:46 AM

Anyone can help? I dont think the add-on is able to read from SQL to populate the drop-down with the marketing lists.

Coordinator
Apr 4, 2010 at 8:41 PM

Hi Dania,

probably there are some errors in the configuration settings for MSCRM.

Please, use the new version 2.2 that includes the possibility to check the MSCRM connection.

Let me know if you have other problems.

Thank you for your patience.

Roberto

May 31, 2010 at 4:06 PM

Hello,

After insatlling the add-in on my computer, I can see it properly on my Excel 2007. However, once I`ve inserted all the SETUP configuration on the right pane and pressed `'Test'.... nothing is happening. I still have a message saying 'Testing CRM configuration' without any error message.

Can someone help me out?

Thx.

Patrick